1. H’Suan Wen Hua (Treatment): Okay, I always give a fair shot to anything that might help my hair. I will put up with gross smells, sticky consistencies, odd textures, you name it! As long as I feel a difference I will use it. I thought this product was OK. The smell I just could not deal with, and yes my hair felt a little soft, but after trying some of the other Lush treatments listed below, I realize this product just wasn't going to cut it. Will be passing this along to someone else to in hopes it will work for them. *SAMPLE SIZE TESTED*
2. Curly Wurly (Shampoo): You know you really have coconut in your shampoo when you find chunks of it washing out of your hair. It smelled like coconut and honey, and honestly I really like how smooth my hair felt after I washed it with this. However, I might use it as a once a week treatment instead of a daily shampoo, didn't exactly leave my hair feeling clean. Will purchase. *SAMPLE SIZE TESTED*
3. Trichomania (Shampoo): Coconut, coconut, coconut. The scent reminded me of the coconut popsicles I used to eat whilst growing up. It’s a shampoo bar and like Curly Wurly it has chunks of coconut all over. I liked it a lot, but I found that it gave my hair a lot of volume, and that’s the last thing I need. I will keep using the sample but I will probably not purchase it. It’s a shame, because it smells really good. *SAMPLE SIZE TESTED*
4. Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze (Treatment): I got a sample for this and I was so pleased that I went back to the store the same week to get a full size. It smells really good and it left my hair feeling silky soft. I will repurchase.
5. American Cream (Conditioner): I think this is my favorite Lush product so far. It's a good ol’ regular conditioner, it leaves my hair soft but what makes it my favorite is the smell. It smells SO GOOD. I leave it on for a little while just so I can smell it longer and the smell does linger in my hair. I just love it. As soon as I’m done with this bottle I’m planning on getting a larger size.
6. R&B (Leave-in Moisturizer): The first time I went to Lush, this is the only full size product I left with. It smells good; a little bit goes a long way and best of all? It works for my hair. It controls my frizz and it doesn't leave my hair feeling gross. This has definitely become a staple for me.
7. Cynthia Sylvia Stout (Shampoo): Even though it has a thin consistency, again, a little bit goes a long way. You really have to take your time with it though, massage your scalp, and lather well. It smells like beer with lemons, some people don’t like it, I do. I still don’t know if I will repurchase, the squeaky clean feeling in my hair is something I’m not used to. Most Lush shampoos have left my hair feeling like this. We’ll see.* NOT PICTURED – Fair Trade Honey (Shampoo): This shampoo lives up to its name, it smells like honey, exaggerated amounts of honey. I liked it, but if I end up purchasing a full size its because I will just use it as a clarifying shampoo, once a week to get rid of product build up. Again, that squeaky clean feeling, hayayay. *SAMPLE*
8. Twilight (Bath Bomb): It smells incredible, and I took my time with using this because it smells amazing. The scent is so strong that it lingered in my bathroom for a while. I love it! It leaves your skin feeling soft and overall I'm pleased with it. I will definitely repurchase more of these.
9. Charity Pot (Lotion): It’s a good, thick lotion. It smells nice and leaves your skin feeling taken care of. With every purchase of this product, Lush donates all the proceeds to help out a variety of charities. And come on what’s better than to help out a good cause? Get it.
10. Dream Cream (Lotion): Cruz got a sample of this because he had really bad, cracked, dry knuckles. His skin dramatically improved after incorporating this in his routine(his hands needed a lot of TLC, he also used other products that complemented this hand cream. He will go into more detail in a future post). I am unsure if we will get the full size since his skin is healed and we still have more on the little sample pot. *SAMPLE*
11. Buffy (Body scrub): I like a good body scrub, this one did not disappoint. This is the last product I use before leaving the shower and I really liked the fact that yes it’s a scrub, its abrasive but it leaves your skin super smooth. I don’t feel the need to put lotion after I come out of the shower. I will repurchase this.
I hope that if you haven’t tried Lush products (they are all vegan and cruelty free!), you do. And if you have and would like to recommend anything, please let me know. Also, remember, what did not work for me might work for you!
Thanks for reading.